Use of website subject to terms and conditions
1 . Use of the Website, Purchase of Bags and Products, subject to these terms and conditions
Your access to, and use of, the Website and your purchase and use of the services and products able to be purchased via the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Website you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
Registration and Orders
2 . Ordering rules
For Bags other than Extras and Speciality Bags
- You can choose to have a weekly or fortnightly regular delivery of a Bag or Bags.
- Your order constitutes an order for an ongoing and regular purchase and delivery of Bags selected and will, subject to the rights to pause and terminate set out in these terms and conditions, continue indefinitely.
- You can choose to pause (for a period of time) or terminate (indefinitely) your order.
- You can also choose to change a weekly delivery to a fortnightly delivery and vice versa.
- The cut off day and time for ordering, or pausing or terminating an order is on the Monday at 2400 hours (midnight) the week before the relevant Delivery Date.
- The cut off day and time for changing delivery point and dates is on Thursday at 10:00pm the week before the relevant Delivery Date.
- Deliveries are made (subject to clauses 15 to 20 below) on a Sunday (1.30pm to 4.00pm or 3.30pm to 6.30pm or 6.00pm to 9.00pm) or Monday (12.00pm to 3.00pm). You are able (subject to clauses 15 to 20 below) to select which of those days and times you prefer to receive a delivery.
- Where you have paused your order, and we contact you via Text Message, you are able to reinstate your deliveries through the use of our Text Messaging Service. Use of this service will recommence your subscription to My Food Bag subject to these terms and conditions.
- You can only choose an Extra which is associated with an order for delivery of a Bag or Bags that you have also ordered.
- Your order constitutes an order for an ongoing and regular purchase and delivery of Extras selected and will, subject to your continuing and ongoing order for the regular purchase and delivery of the associated Bag or Bags and the rights to terminate set out in these terms and conditions, continue indefinitely.
- You can choose to terminate (indefinitely) your order for an Extra or Extras independently of your associated order for a Bag or Bags.
- Your order for an Extra or Extras will terminate automatically if you terminate the associated order for a Bag or Bags.
- Your order for an Extra or Extras will pause if you choose to pause your associated order of a Bag or Bags (for the same period as you pause the order for a Bag or Bags).
- You can also choose to change a weekly delivery to a fortnightly delivery and vice versa provided that you must also change your order for the associated Bag or Bags.
- The cut off day and time for ordering, or pausing or terminating an order is on the Monday at 2400 hours (midnight) the week before the relevant Delivery Date.
- The cut off day and time for changing delivery point and dates is on Thursday at 10:00pm the week before the relevant Delivery Date.
- Deliveries are made at the same time as delivery of the associated Bag or Bags.
- If your order includes any liquor Product, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 years and legally entitled to purchase any such Product, and that you are not under the influence of alcohol at the time the order is submitted.
- You must ensure that no person or persons uses your Login to purchase any alcohol Product if that person or those persons cannot truthfully give the above warranty.
- If you submit an order containing alcohol Products, My Food Bag may contact you to verify your age. If we are not satisfied as to your ability to truthfully give the above warranty, My Food Bag reserves the right to cancel the order.
- You must ensure that a person over the age of 18 years, and not under the influence of alcohol, is available to accept delivery of any order containing alcohol. Our couriers may request the person accepting delivery of the alcohol Products to produce satisfactory evidence of their age. If such evidence is not produced, our courier may refuse to deliver the alcohol Product ordered. My Food Bag or our third party couriers reserve the right to charge Customers an additional fulfilment fee to re-deliver such Products.
- If you do not wish for any such Product to be re-delivered:
- My Food Bag, at our sole discretion, may refund the value of that Product (as at the date on which the Product was ordered); and
- My Food Bag reserves the right to charge the Customer a reasonable cancellation fee for the cancelled order.
- We (and/or or our courier) may refuse to complete a delivery if no person is present at the Delivery Point to accept a delivery containing alcohol, or if we or the courier has reasonable grounds to believe that the delivery would have the effect of supplying alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. The non completion of a delivery in accordance with this clause will be at the sole discretion of the courier and/or My Food Bag. My Food Bag or our third party couriers reserve the right to charge you an additional fulfilment fee to re-deliver such Products.
For Speciality Bags
- You must ensure that you or an assigned person is at the Delivery Point for the requested delivery slot.
- Bags do not generally include staple ingredients such as salt, oil or spices. We will notify you prior to each the Delivery Date which staple ingredients are required in order to prepare the relevant Recipes. The Recipes will also include details of the staple ingredients required but which are not included in the Bag.
- You can conduct your entire communication with My Food Bag via the "My Account" section on the Website.
- The email address for communications with My Food Bag is firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 . My Food Bag discretion
My Food Bag:
- has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration application of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever;
- has the absolute discretion as to whether an order placed on its website is accepted and fulfilled. My Food Bag may cancel an order for any reason whatsoever; and
- may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the ability of any Customer to order through the Website for any reason whatsoever.
4 . Customer liable for every order
You are liable for every order made under your Login which has not been cancelled or paused pursuant to the Ordering Rules.
5 . Trade not supplied
Unless otherwise agreed, you may not purchase Bags or any Products through the Website for the purpose of resale.
Price and Payment
6 . Pricing
The prices are per Bag and are listed on the Website. The prices of the Bags are inclusive of GST. There is no additional charge for delivery.
All amounts are in New Zealand dollars.
My Food Bag reserves the right to change the prices from time to time during the term of this agreement. We will notify you of a price increase by e-mail at least eight days before the delivery date for an affected Bag.
7 . Invoicing
My Food Bag will invoice you via email.
8 . Payment
Payment for your first Bag or Bags is due, and will be invoiced and deducted (or as the case may be, debited) from your credit card, immediately following your first order with us. Payment for a subsequent Bag or Bags is due, and will be invoiced and deducted (or as the case may be, debited) from your credit card, on the Tuesday morning prior to the Delivery Date. The name that will appear on your credit card statement will be My Food Bag Limited.
9 . Method of Payment
You must pay My Food Bag for the Bags purchased by credit card (other than American Express). The Website does not accept any other form of payment.
10 . Payment by credit card declined
If your credit card is declined by its financial institution or fails to process for a subsequent Bag or Bags:
- payment will be deducted (or as the case may be debited) from your credit card on the Friday morning prior to the Delivery Date; or
- payment will be deducted (or as the case may be debited) from your credit card on the next Tuesday morning prior to the next Delivery Date (together with the payment for the next Bag or Bags where relevant); or
- My Food Bag may decline to deliver the relevant order; and/or
- My Food Bag will contact you to make alternative payment arrangements.
My Food Bag reserves the right to refuse to accept payment from any particular Customer by credit card for any reason whatsoever.
11 . Adjustments
If you are invoiced an incorrect amount for any Bag ordered, My Food Bag shall be paid by, or refund to, you the necessary adjustment amount to reflect the correct amount which should have been invoiced. We will refund you by either crediting your credit card or alternatively crediting your account balance in your online account.
12 . Debt collection
You are liable for all costs associated with debt collection where you default in payment for any order.
Product availability and quality
13 . Product availability
My Food Bag will make every effort to fulfil orders placed with the Website, however we will not be liable to any person if we are unable, or decline, to supply a Bag or Product for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right to limit quantities able to be ordered by, or delivered to, Customers. If a Customer's order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by you for that order will be adjusted accordingly.
My Food Bag may delay dispatch of orders due to stock availability.
14 . Product quality
In establishing that a Product was damaged or spoiled on delivery to you, we may require photographic evidence and/or a sample of the damaged or spoiled Product.
If My Food Bag agrees that a Product was delivered to you in a damaged or spoiled condition, My Food Bag shall, at your request, credit the value of the relevant Product to you. We will credit you by either crediting your credit card or alternatively crediting your account balance in your online account.
15 . Delivery areas
Please refer to My Food Bag's delivery information pages for confirmation of where My Food Bag delivers to. As part of the My Food Bag ordering and registration process, you will be immediately and electronically advised if we are able to deliver to your address. Specific delivery locations are accepted based on the suburb and postcode of the delivery address and so it is important that you provide us with your correct address information. If you do not then we may not be able to deliver to you.
If a delivery suburb or postcode is included in the registration area, this does not imply that My Food Bag will deliver to all addresses within that suburb or postcode.
16 . Delivery and liability
Deliveries will, subject to these terms and conditions, be made to the Delivery Point on the Delivery Date.
My Food Bag shall be entitled to commission third parties to make delivery.
If My Food Bag brings the Bag inside the Premises, beyond the Delivery Point, at your request, or other person accepting delivery of the Bag on your behalf, whether on any particular occasion or pursuant to a standing instruction or request, My Food Bag will, subject to any liability arising at law which cannot be excluded including under the CGA and FTA, not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss (including in negligence) suffered by you or any third party in doing so.
My Food Bag shall be entitled to assume that any person accepting delivery of the Products is either the Customer or someone that is authorised to do so on behalf of the Customer.
17 . Accessibility, safety and deemed delivery
You must ensure that your Delivery Point is easily accessible to My Food Bags' delivery person, and that it is safe for our delivery person to enter your premises in order to complete the delivery. If in our delivery person's opinion the Delivery Point is not easily accessible, or it is unsafe to deliver the Products, you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements. We reserve the right to charge you an additional fee in respect of any deliveries repeated in accordance with this clause. If alternative arrangements acceptable to My Food Bag are not reached, we will be relieved of our obligation to deliver the Bag but you will be liable for payment for it in full as if you had received the Bag.
In the situation where it is safe to complete delivery but there is no person is present at the Delivery Point at the time of delivery, or you or any other person fails or refuses to take delivery of the Bag, the Bag will be left at the Delivery Point and be deemed to have been delivered at that point in time.
In either case, My Food Bag will contact you (via phone, text, email or your online account) to advise you of the situation.
18 . Change of address
You must notify My Food Bag immediately of a change to your delivery address. You can alter the Delivery Point and Premises at any time up to 10:00 pm Thursday the week before the day for delivery of a Bag.
19 . Delays to delivery
My Food Bag always aims to deliver on time but may from time to time be delayed and shall not be liable for failure to deliver on a timely basis.
If My Food Bag considers that the delivery of your order is likely to be substantially delayed, My Food Bag will contact you (via phone, text, email or your online account) to arrange an alternative delivery timeframe. If that timeframe is unacceptable to you, you may decline to accept the order and My Food Bag will credit you with the cost of that Bag or Bags. We will credit you by either crediting your credit card or alternatively crediting your account balance in your online account.
Where the Delivery Date falls on a public holiday, we reserve the right to deliver on the next working (non-public holiday) day. In any such case we will endeavour to notify you at least 36 hours before the relevant Delivery Date
20 . Incorrectly or undelivered Products
If any Product or Bag delivered does not correspond with a Product or Bag ordered, you can:
- keep the incorrectly-delivered Product or Bag, in which case no adjustment will be made to the payment due from you for the order containing the incorrect Product or Bag; or
- reject the incorrectly-delivered Product or Bag, in which case:
- in the case of an incorrectly delivered Product, My Food Bag will refund the value of the Product that was originally ordered; and
- in the case of an incorrectly delivered Bag, My Food Bag will at its option either replace that Bag within a reasonable time or refund the value of the Bag that was originally ordered.
We will refund you by either crediting your credit card or alternatively crediting your account balance in your online account.
If you choose to reject an incorrectly-delivered Bag in accordance with sub-clause (b), My Food Bag reserves the right to collect the incorrectly-delivered Bag from you. If you are unable, or refuse, to deliver up the Bag when requested, or deliver the Bag in a different state (e.g., with some Products missing or partially consumed) than the state in which it was delivered to you, My Food Bag reserves the right to charge you for that Bag.
Ownership and Risk
21 . Risk passes on delivery
Ownership, responsibility and risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer on delivery to the Delivery Point.
22 . Warranties limited
You have statutory rights under the CGA and FTA that cannot be excluded or limited in any way, subject to those rights all representations, terms, warranties, guarantees, or conditions whether implied by statute, common law or custom of the trade or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, guarantees or conditions are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation or statement made by or on behalf of any member of My Food Bag other than the express provisions of these terms and conditions. You must ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and you are responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. You expressly acknowledge and agree that My Food Bag does not assume any obligation or liability for any advice given, and that all such Products are accepted by you entirely at your risk.
Liability and Indemnity
23 . Allergies and specific dietary requirements (including gluten free and gluten lite products)
Except where we specifically and expressly advise you otherwise (e.g., in the case of our Gluten Free Bags), the Bags are not designed to cater for allergies or specific or cultural dietary requirements. From time to time our Recipes may indicate that a Recipe which is not gluten free can be made to be Gluten Lite by the substitution of certain products. Where we say a meal is Gluten Lite, that means that, to the best of our knowledge, every Product in the Bag is gluten free but that we don't have the same guarantee from our suppliers that we do for Bags that we label as "Gluten Free" that every Product has been processed in a facility that does not contain gluten. You must take care and have all responsibility for checking the ingredients in Bags.
24 . Product liability
Under the CGA and FTA My Food Bag’s liability to you cannot be excluded or limited in any way. Subject to the CGA and FTA the liability of My Food Bag whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in, or non-compliance of, a Product or any other breach of My Food Bags' obligations relating to the Products hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the relevant Product.
25 . No liability for indirect loss
You have statutory rights under the CGA and FTA to recover compensation for consequential loss arising from a breach of the CGA or FTA, these rights cannot be excluded or limited in any way. Subject to the CGA and FTA My Food Bag shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever arising from or in relation to your use of, or inability to use, the Website, or the delivery or failure to deliver any Products.
26 . All intellectual property owned by My Food Bag
All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to the Website and its contents and all Recipes is owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of, My Food Bag, its licensors and the providers of any other products and services accessible through the Website, and is protected by New Zealand and international law.
27 . Effect of force majeure
If the performance by My Food Bag of its obligations under these terms and conditions is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or government agency, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of Products or raw materials, delay in transit, electricity or communications failures, or other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of My Food Bag) My Food Bag shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
28 . Collection of information
The Website contains applications which collect personal information about you. My Food Bag will only use this information to the extent authorised by you, and will only disclose it in the manner set out below.
In using the Website, you authorise My Food Bag to collect, retain and use your personal information for the purposes of:
- processing your registration application;
- assessing your credit-worthiness;
- undertaking any dealings or transactions with you;
- enforcing any legal or other rights My Food Bag may have against you in any manner that My Food Bag sees fit;
- sending you any advertising or promotional material; and
- enhancing the Website so that My Food Bag may offer you a better, more personalised and tailored service.
29 . Collection from other sources
In using the Website you further authorise My Food Bag to collect personal information about you from any other source available to My Food Bag including but not limited to credit referral agencies, your bank, any other suppliers of products and services to you and other persons or companies with whom you have been associated.
30 . My Food Bags' right to refuse application
If sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to My Food Bag, then My Food Bag reserves the right to refuse to accept your application to register to use the Website or to make orders.
The Website may use 'cookies'. Cookies are an element of data that the Website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. To use the Website you do not necessarily need to enable your browser to accept cookies, although some information/services may not be available if you disable your browser not to accept cookies.
The Website may from time to time use, Google Display Advertising services. In this context, My Food Bag may from time to time use Google Analytics cookies for AdWords Remarketing – displaying My Food Bag advertisements on the Google Display Network based on visitors’ interactions with the My Food Bag website. No personally identifiable data is collected for this advertising. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. Visitors can also opt out of visit information being collected by Google Analytics on all websites by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
32 . Information retained by My Food Bag
Any personal information supplied by you may be retained by My Food Bag until such time as you request that the information be removed.
33 . Disclosure
Any personal information supplied by you and retained by My Food Bag may be disclosed to other persons or body corporates engaged by My Food Bag for or in relation to any of the purposes listed in clause 29 above, including but not limited to:
- Research and/or marketing firms.
- Credit referral agencies.
- Business advisors.
My Food Bag may also disclose aggregated user statistics to any party, provided that these statistics do not contain any information about identifiable Customers and their individual shopping habits.
34 . Storage of personal information
My Food Bag has taken many steps, from both technical and systems perspectives, to ensure that your information is well protected. However it is important that you remember to never share your Login with any other person.
While My Food Bag endeavours to keep your personal information collected on the Website secure and confidential, My Food Bag shall not be responsible for any breach of security caused by third parties, nor represents that the Website is completely secure.
35 . Your rights of access
You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request to update and/or correct your personal information held by My Food Bag. If you do so, you agree to pay My Food Bag the reasonable charges requested by My Food Bag in relation to time and attendances involved in complying with your request in this regard.
Access to your personal information held by My Food Bag is available to you in the "My Account" area of the Website. You can change or update your personal information at any time in the "My Account" area of the Website.
36 . Right to terminate in certain circumstances
Either party may terminate this agreement immediately on notice to the other if the other:
- being a Company:
- goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of a reconstruction approved by the Company); or
- has a receiver or statutory manager appointed; or
- goes into voluntary administration; or
- being a natural person:
- dies; or
- commits any act of bankruptcy; or
- commits any criminal offence punishable by imprisonment; or
- proposes or enters into any scheme of arrangement or composition with its creditors; or
- fails to pay an amount due under this agreement within 7 days of the due date; or
- breaches any other term of this agreement and, where the breach is capable of remedy, fails to remedy the breach within a reasonable time of receipt of notice to remedy.
37 . Customer rights to terminate
Except in the case of orders which you have paid for (e.g., first time orders or Speciality Bags), you can pause or terminate this agreement at any time temporarily or indefinitely by notifying us via your online account. The cut off day and time for pausing or terminating an order is on the Monday at 2400 hours (midnight) the week before the relevant Delivery Date.
38 . Termination does not relieve parties from liability up to termination date
Termination of this agreement does not relieve the parties from liability under this agreement up to the time of termination, nor does it relieve either party of any obligation to pay any money owed by it to the other party on any account whatsoever. You agree that we can continue to market our products and services to you after termination unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive any further material from us.
39 . My Food Bag right to suspend
If orders are not paid for in full or a Customer's bank declines payment on a Customer's bank card and as a result money is owing to My Food Bag, then My Food Bag reserves the right to suspend the Customer's ability to place further orders on the Website until such time as the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
40 . No waiver of My Food Bag rights
My Food Bag's failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Website content and use
41 . Links to third party websites
Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement or verification by My Food Bag. My Food Bag does not monitor the content of any other website and is not liable or responsible in relation to any content on them. For the purposes of this clause a "third party website" is any website other than the Website.
42 . Security of information
My Food Bag shall use its reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised entry into the Website. However, My Food Bag will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access.
43 . Login
You must keep your Login details safe and confidential at all times.
44 . Site content
While My Food Bag has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided on the Website is free from error, My Food Bag does not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and My Food Bag shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on the Website.
We reserve the right to make changes to the information provided on the Website at any time and without notice.
45 . Use of the site
You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may download the information on the Website for your own personal use but otherwise neither the Website, nor any material on it, may be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted or distributed without My Food Bags' prior written consent. You agree that you will not interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website, or damage the operation of the Website, or My Food Bags' systems or those of other persons who use the Website, whether by way of a virus, corrupted file, any other software or program, or otherwise.
46 . Indemnity
Notwithstanding any other term, you agree to indemnify My Food Bag against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses suffered or incurred by you, and all claims and demands made against My Food Bag, arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Website, in breach of these terms and conditions.
47 . Buying Gift Vouchers online
- Gift vouchers may be purchased online from anywhere in the world, but we can only deliver Bags and Products to addresses within New Zealand that we service (so you need to be certain that your intended recipient is within an area that we service when purchasing a My Food Bag gift voucher).
- We will deliver gift vouchers purchased by you via email to your email address.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information provided in relation to purchase is correct.
48 . Spending Gift Vouchers online
- Only My Food Bag gift vouchers can be redeemed on the Website.
- Go to the “Gift Voucher” tab on the Website, enter the voucher number and then follow the instructions to complete your purchase(s).
49 . Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- My Food Bag gift vouchers can only be purchased online via the Website.
- Gift vouchers can be partially redeemed. The un-used balance is non-refundable where you are not an ongoing My Food Bag Customer. If you are an ongoing My Food Bag Customer, the un-used balance will be credited to your account.
- The minimum gift voucher amount is $20 and the maximum gift voucher amount is $1000.
- Where you are giving a gift voucher to an existing My Food Bag Customer, or if the gift voucher recipient chooses to subscribe to My Food Bag on redemption, the amount of the voucher will be applied as a credit to their account or they can choose to purchase additional Products.
- All gift vouchers expire 12 months from date of purchase.
- A gift voucher cannot be reloaded, and unused balances at the expiry date will not be refunded.
- My Food Bag is not responsible if a gift voucher is used without permission.
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded or replaced.
- Gift voucher value cannot be redeemed for cash or credited to a bank account.
- All purchases of Bags or Products using a gift voucher will otherwise be subject to these terms and conditions.
Variation of terms and conditions
50 . Variation of terms and conditions
From time to time we may vary these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the terms and conditions have been changed indicates your acceptance of those changes.
51 . My Food Bag reserves the right to make improvements to terms and conditions
My Food Bag Online reserves the right to make improvements or changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time (including without limitation the correction of errors, omissions, inaccuracies or ambiguities and to meet legal or regulatory requirements). If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
52 . How you can give us notice
You can give us notice under these terms and conditions via the "My Account" section on the Website.
53 . How we will give you notice
We will give you notice by phoning, emailing and/or texting you.
54 . New Zealand Law governs
New Zealand law governs the use of the Website and these terms and conditions.
55 . Definitions
"this Agreement" means the agreement made when we accept an order from you to purchase Bags, the terms of which are set out in your order and these terms and conditions.
"Bag" means a delivery of Recipes along with food ingredients necessary for the relevant Recipes, which are able to be ordered via the Website and includes Extras and Speciality Bags.
"CGA" means the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
"Customer", "you" and "your" means you and any other person who registers, and/or orders a Bag, under your Login.
"Delivery Date" means, subject to these terms and conditions, a Sunday (1.30pm to 4.00pm or 3.30pm to 6.30pm or 6.00pm to 9.00pm) or Monday (12.00pm to 3.00pm).
"Delivery Point" means an outside area of the Premises, such as your front door, or any particular outside area specified by you in making an order via the Website. If the Premises are a multi-level building, the Delivery Point shall be located on the ground floor of the building.
"Extra" means Extra products, combinations of products or services which are from time to time offered by My Food Bag as complimentary, or add-ons to a Bag.
"FTA" means the Fair Trading Act 1986.
"GST" means goods and services tax chargeable in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985.
"Intellectual Property" means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) copyright in the Recipes.
"Login" means your personal email address and password used to access the Website under your registration.
"My Food Bag" "we" and "our" means My Food Bag Limited, which is the seller of the Products and the Bags and the owner of the Intellectual Property and includes its related companies, directors, officers, employees or agents.
"Ordering Rules" means the rules set out in clause 2 as updated and/or amended from time to time.
"Premises" means the premises at the address specified by you on your registration application, as amended from time to time.
"Products" means the produce, meat and fish and any other products from time to time included in Bags, and sold via the Website. "Recipe" and "Recipes" means the recipes from time to time designed by My Food Bag and enclosed with each Bag.
"Speciality Bags" means one off speciality deliveries of Recipes along with food ingredients necessary for the relevant Recipes (e.g., a one off Christmas bag or a summer barbeque bag), which are from time to time offered by My Food Bag and able to be ordered via the Website.
"The Website" means this internet site and the My Food Bag app owned by My Food Bag, being the medium by which you subscribe to receive Bags.
"Text Messaging Service" means the text messaging service provided by My Food Bag which enables Customers to resume delivery of their Bag by responding to a text message sent by My Food Bag within a specified time period.
Refer a friend
56 . Refer a friend
- "The Promoter" is My Food Bag Limited, Level 1, 285 Parnell Road, Auckland.
- The "Promotion Period" commences 12.00AM 10th November 2016 and closes 12.00PM 21st November 2016 ("Promotional Period").
- To be eligible for $10 off, the existing My Food Bag Customer ("Referrer") must share their Refer-a-friend promotional code in the Promotional Period. Once a new Customer ("Friend") signs up using the Referrer’s code, they will receive $10 off their first My Food Bag purchase, and the Referrer will have a $10 credit applied to their account.
- The Referrer will receive a $10 credit for each Friend that signs up. There is no limit to the number of $10 credits a Referrer can receive.
- Refer-a-friend promotional codes may expire prior to a Referrer's Friend's use.
- To qualify as a Friend, the individual using your Refer-a-friend promotional code must have no active or paused subscriptions with My Food Bag.
- A Friend can use a Refer-a-friend promotional code together with any other promotional code on their first My Food Bag purchase so long as they register an account and use the Refer-a-friend promotional code within the Promotional Period. Please note, only one other promotional code may be used in this way, in conjunction with a Refer-a-friend promotional code.
- In the event that a Friend uses a Gift Voucher, a promotional code and/or a Refer-a-friend promotional code that total a higher amount than the bag they have selected, their account will go into credit, and the credit will be applied to their next purchase.
- The $10 credit will not expire and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- Subject to any rights of the Referrer or Friend under New Zealand law, My Food Bag may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- My Food Bag reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits obtained through the use of Refer-a-friend promotional codes by the Referrer in the event that My Food Bag determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Refer-a-friend promotional code was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms or these Terms.
- Refer-a-friend promotional codes must only be circulated to the intended audience (friends and family), and in a lawful manner; and may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by My Food Bag.
NADIA’S COOKING CLASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 . PROMOTION & PRIZE
“The Promoter” is My Food Bag Limited, Level 1, 285 Parnell Road, Auckland.
“The Promotion Period” commences at 12:00am, Monday 27 February and closes 11:59pm, Monday 27 March.
There are 5 sets of two tickets to Nadia’s Cooking Class to be won. “The Prize” is defined as “Tickets for you and a friend to attend Nadia’s Cooking Class”
- The class will be held during May, date to be confirmed and advised by My Food Bag to the winners at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- The class will occur at My Food Bag’s Kitchen in Parnell, Auckland.
- If the winner lives outside of Auckland, My Food Bag will arrange transport and accommodation.
There are five sets of two tickets to be won. One set will be drawn each week. To be eligible for entry into each draw, an order of My Food Bag must be made by the following timeframes:
- Order by 27th Feb, winner drawn 28th Feb
- Order by 6th March, winner drawn 7th March
- Order by 13th March, winner drawn 14th March
- Order by 20th March, winner drawn 21st March
- Order by 27th March, winner drawn 28th March
2 . PRIZE DRAW & ELIGIBILITY
- For a bonus entry into the draw, post a photo of you cooking any My Food Bag meal to one of our social channels (Facebook or Instagram) using the hashtag #NadiasCookingClass
- The Prizes are as stated, not transferrable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To be eligible for The Prize draws, entrants must place an order between 27 February and 27 March of any Food Bag including Classic 5, Classic 3, Classic for two, Gluten Free, Express, Own, Family, Veggie or Gourmet for delivery before Monday 03 April 2017.
- The 5 winners will be drawn at random and the Promoter’s decision is final. No debate shall be entered into.
- Employees and suppliers to My Food Bag (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter.
3 . FURTHER INFORMATION
- All costs that are not explicitly mentioned in Clause (3) and/or any expenses that are incurred while redeeming the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In accepting The Prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate in all marketing and editorial activities relating to the competition and My Food Bag, including but not limited to: being interviewed, being photographed and/or providing their own images to The Promoter within 7 days of redeeming The Prize. The winners agree to grant The Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media (including The Promoter’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts) and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such usage.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winners (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered as a result of redeeming The Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded under law.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time, and for any reason before the end of The Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- Information on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By entering into this competition, entrants agree they are wholly subject to these terms and conditions.