Beef Nachos with Sweet Chilli Sour Cream
A family favourite that's quick and delicious!
My Express Food Bag
This dish most recently appeared in My Express Food Bag on Sunday, May 28, 2017.
- 1 pack beef mince
- 1 pouch nacho sauce
- 1 can mild chilli beans
- 1 cup beef stock
- 250g frozen corn
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ bag grated 3 cheese mix
SWEET CHILLI SOUR CREAM
- ½ tub sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1½ packets corn chips
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 pinches of chilli flakes (optional, adults)
- PREHEAT oven to high grill.
- 1 Heat a drizzle of oil in a large, oven-proof fry-pan on high heat. Cook beef mince, breaking up with a wooden spoon as it cooks, for about 4 minutes, until just cooked.
- 2 Reduce heat to medium. Add nacho sauce, chilli beans, stock, corn and carrot to pan and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened. Season to taste with salt.
- 3 While beef cooks, dice tomatoes 1cm and set aside. Combine sour cream and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- 4 When beef nacho mixture has finished simmering, sprinkle over cheese and place under grill for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
- TO SERVE spoon nacho mixture onto plates and serve with corn chips on the side. Sprinkle over diced tomatoes and top with a dollop of sweet chilli sour cream. Sprinkle over chilli flakes, (if using).
- SERVES 5
- Energy: 2707 kj / 647 kcal
- Protein: 37.3g
- Carbohydrate: 57.3g
- Fat: 29.3g
- Pantry staple