Chicken Cacciatore withe Broccoli Pasta
A delicious chicken cacciatore, served with broccoli orzo pasta and full of delicious Italian flavours. Enjoy!
My Express Food Bag
This dish most recently appeared in My Express Food Bag on Sunday, August 20, 2017.
- 1 pack chicken cacciatore
- 400g bag orzo pasta
- ½ head broccoli
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C. Bring a full kettle to the boil.
- 1 Remove plastic seal, place chicken cacciatore on a baking tray and cook for about 25 minutes. Remove from oven. If the chicken cacciatore is not hot in the middle, gently stir and return to oven for a further 5 minutes.
- 2 While cacciatore heats, pour boiling water into a medium pot on high heat. Bring to the boil and cook pasta for about 10 minutes until nearly tender.
- 3 While pasta cooks, roughly chop broccoli into small pieces. Add to pot with pasta and cook a further 2 minutes until tender.
- 4 Drain well and return to pot with a drizzle of oil to prevent sticking.
- TO SERVE, spoon broccoli pasta into bowls and top with chicken cacciatore.
- SERVES 4
- Energy: 2241 kj / 536 kcal
- Protein: 77.9g
- Carbohydrate: 26.0g
- Fat: 27.6g
- Pantry staple