Warm Cauliflower Salad with Golden Beets, Goji and Hummanaise
Save any leftovers for a tasty and super easy lunch the next day!
My Veggie Food Bag
This dish will appear in My Veggie Food Bag on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
Warm Cauliflower Salad
- 250g baby golden beetroot
- 400g chickpeas
- 2 tsp vinegar (e.g. red wine, white wine, cider)
- ½ cauliflower *
- 2 tsp Middle Eastern blend
- 50g baby spinach *
- 40g veggie date and mustard dressing
- 50g veggie hummus
- 2-3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp water
- 25g chopped walnuts
- 25g goji berries
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Line two oven trays with baking paper. Cut cauliflower into small florets. Trim tops and quarter baby beetroot. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- 2 Toss baby beetroot, chickpeas and vinegar on prepared tray with a drizzle of olive oil. Season and roast for about 25 minutes, until beetroot is tender and chickpeas are crispy and golden. Toss cauliflower florets on second prepared tray with
- 3 Middle Eastern blend and a drizzle of olive oil. Season and roast (on rack below beetroot) for about 20 minutes, until just tender. Swap trays halfway through cook time.
- 4 While vegetables cook, prepare hummanaise. Place hummus, mayonnaise and water in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Season and set aside.
- SERVES 2-3
- Energy: 1985 kj / 474 kcal
- Protein: 17.9g
- Carbohydrate: 43.2g
- Fat: 24.8g
- Pantry staple
- * Shared ingredient with another recipe