We’ve taken the best parts of brownie and tiramisu to create this decadent and moreish Tiramisu Brownie! With a rich, fudgey base and a coffee cheesecake topping, this dessert is sure to impress!
- 1 small cake tin (15-20cm)
- 125 g butter
- 250 g brown sugar
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 40 g ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack Coffee Supreme Instant sachet
- 60 ml boiling water
- 250 g cream cheese room temperature
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder for dusting
- Before you startPreheat oven to 180°C. Line a small cake tin (between 15-20cm) with baking paper. Remove cream cheese from fridge to come to room temperature.
- Start brownie & prep coffeeMelt butter in a small pot on low heat. Place brown sugar, cocoa powder and ground almonds in a large bowl and pour in melted butter, mixing to combine. Brew Coffee Supreme Instant sachet with boiling water measure and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Make browniePlace first two eggs and vanilla in a large bowl or bowl of your stand mixer and use electric beaters to beat until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Fold eggs into brownie mix. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Make cheesecake toppingPlace room temperature cream cheese in a bowl and whisk together with sugar, egg and coffee. Whisk until no big lumps remain, then dollop on top of brownie batter and spread out evenly.
- Bake brownieTransfer prepared dish to the oven and bake for about 45 minutes, until cream cheese is mostly set. Once you remove it from the oven, it may look wrinkly but don’t worry about that, it is normal.
- ServeAllow to cool for 10 minutes, then place in fridge to cool for about 30 minutes. Dust with cocoa powder and serve.