This delicious creamy pasta dish is a match made in heaven, and is perfectly created in the NEW Le Creuset Toughened Non-stick Chef’s Pan with Pouring Spouts.
*Competition closed* Want to win one of these must-have foodie pans for yourself? Place a My Food Bag order this weekend, for delivery on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of October and you’ll be in the draw!* T’s & C’s Apply.
Creamy Pancetta Pappardelle with Toasted Pine Nuts & Parmesan
- 30 g pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g mushrooms thinly sliced
- 50 g free farmed pancetta thinly sliced
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- ¾ cup cream
- 150 g fresh pappardelle
- 50 g Parmesan cheese finely grated
- Before you startBring a medium pot of salted water to a rolling boil on high heat.
- Toast pine nutsHeat a dry medium fry-pan on medium heat. Add pine nuts and toast stirring often for about 2 minutes, until golden. Remove from pan and set aside for serving. Reserve pan.
- Prep ingredientsThinly slice garlic, mushrooms and pancetta. Cut cucumber in half lengthways and thinly slice on the angle. Finely grate Parmesan cheese. Set all aside separately.
- Cook sauceReturn reserved pan to medium-high heat with oil. Add garlic, pancetta and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes stirring often, until golden. Add cream and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until thickened (see tip). Remove from heat and season to taste with salt.
- Cook pastaSeparate pasta so it is not stuck together. Cook pasta in pot of boiling water for about 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain and toss through creamy sauce.
- ServePasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Enjoy!